Monday, June 8th, 2020
- ✓ House in good shape, or at least the way we left it.
- ✓ Georgia absentee ballots (finally) arrived, ready to be dropped off Tuesday.
- ✓ Doc Chey’s still has good fish tacos.
- ✓ Hot weather arrived while we were gone, unconcerned if there’s a pandemic or not.
- ✓ OS updated on phones and tablets using that fast, fast fiber connection.
- ✓ No mystery bills, summonses, or subpoenas.
- ✓ House air conditioning doing its magic.
- ✓ Still lots of citizen-work to do to make it to November.